Translation of weekend in Spanish:
- guess who I saw on o (British English) at the weekend¿a que no sabes a quién vi el fin de semana pasado?what are you doing on o (British English) at the weekend?¿qué vas a hacer el fin de semana?weekends (American English) o (British English) at weekends, I generally go fishinglos fines de semana suelo ir de pesca
- [colloquial]pasar el fin de semanaExample sentences
- My uncle had a change of heart about weekending with the chairman of the board.
- Having lived alone for years - working in London and weekending at her house in the West Country - she has, she admits, become quite selfish.
- When she fails to show, he tracks her all the way to a ski lodge where she's, of course, weekending with a concerned medic.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.