Translation of weird in Spanish:
adjective -er, -est
- 1.1 (strange) [colloquial] all sorts of weird and wonderful thingslas cosas más increíblesshe gave us some weird and wonderful explanationnos dio una explicación inverosímilExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (unearthly)
- I have managed to unearth yet more weird and almost unbelievable tales from this strange civilisation.
- Thousands of people have experienced mysterious lights and weird sounds above the ancient fort at Cley Hill during the past 40 years.
- It was called the ‘Black Hole’ and was as dark and weird as its name suggests.
- I love that I can experience different, strange, weird and wonderful things wherever I go.
- Hundreds of bargain hunters flocked to Leeds at the weekend to snap up the uniquely weird and wonderful outfits being sold by Opera North's costume department.
- We're going to see some fairly weird and wonderful looking footwear.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.