Translation of weird in Spanish:
adjective -er, -est
- 1 (strange) [colloquial] all sorts of weird and wonderful thingslas cosas más increíblesshe gave us some weird and wonderful explanationnos dio una explicación inverosímilExample sentences
- I have managed to unearth yet more weird and almost unbelievable tales from this strange civilisation.
- Thousands of people have experienced mysterious lights and weird sounds above the ancient fort at Cley Hill during the past 40 years.
- It was called the ‘Black Hole’ and was as dark and weird as its name suggests.
- I love that I can experience different, strange, weird and wonderful things wherever I go.
- Hundreds of bargain hunters flocked to Leeds at the weekend to snap up the uniquely weird and wonderful outfits being sold by Opera North's costume department.
- We're going to see some fairly weird and wonderful looking footwear.
- 2 (unearthly)(apparition/happenings/figure)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.