adj (pred well done)
- 1.1 [Culin] [meat] bien cocido or (Esp) muy hechoMore example sentences1.2 [essay/play] bien hecho
More example sentences
- We used to be able to eat our meat without it being well-done and cooked to a certain internal temperature.
- Now she sat in a small, rather dirty tavern, pretending the meat in front of her was a well-done steak.
- I asked for a well-done steak and it turned up just as I ordered, well presented, along with one of those little salad bowls that arrives drowned in thousand island dressing, regrettably too sweet and too much.
- Do readers really care how we got the story, or will they be satisfied with a well-done piece itself?
- This film is, hands-down, one of the most successful examples of well-done visual effects in cinema ever.
- Last Sunday I watched an exceptionally well-done TV documentary featuring the plight of school-age children of migrant workers.
Browse other language resources
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Argentina (Día de la Independencia)