Translation of well-done in Spanish:
adjective/adjetivo (predicative/predicativo well done)
- 1.1 [Cookery/Cocina] [meat] bien cocido or (Spain/España) muy hechoExample sentences1.2 [essay/play] bien hecho
- We used to be able to eat our meat without it being well-done and cooked to a certain internal temperature.
- Now she sat in a small, rather dirty tavern, pretending the meat in front of her was a well-done steak.
- I asked for a well-done steak and it turned up just as I ordered, well presented, along with one of those little salad bowls that arrives drowned in thousand island dressing, regrettably too sweet and too much.
- Do readers really care how we got the story, or will they be satisfied with a well-done piece itself?
- This film is, hands-down, one of the most successful examples of well-done visual effects in cinema ever.
- Last Sunday I watched an exceptionally well-done TV documentary featuring the plight of school-age children of migrant workers.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Browse other language resources
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...