adj (predicative/predicativo well done)
- 1.1 [Cookery/Cocina] [meat] bien cocido or (Spain/España) muy hechoMore example sentences1.2 [essay/play] bien hecho
More example sentences
- We used to be able to eat our meat without it being well-done and cooked to a certain internal temperature.
- Now she sat in a small, rather dirty tavern, pretending the meat in front of her was a well-done steak.
- I asked for a well-done steak and it turned up just as I ordered, well presented, along with one of those little salad bowls that arrives drowned in thousand island dressing, regrettably too sweet and too much.
- Do readers really care how we got the story, or will they be satisfied with a well-done piece itself?
- This film is, hands-down, one of the most successful examples of well-done visual effects in cinema ever.
- Last Sunday I watched an exceptionally well-done TV documentary featuring the plight of school-age children of migrant workers.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Chile (Día de la Independencia)