Translation of well-endowed in Spanish:
adjective predicative well endowed
bien provisto (de fondos)Example sentences
- Inevitably, wealthier parents selected well-endowed private and government schools for their children, while poorer schools entered a cycle of declining resources, poorer results and falling student numbers.
- ‘We are not a well-endowed school in spite of popular myth, and the money puts us in a position to be able to move our development programme a couple of steps ahead,’ said the headmaster.
- It comes as no surprise that the well-endowed private schools scored an average 99 percent pass rate.
- 2 [euphemistic](woman)
con una buena delantera [colloquial](man)
bien dotadoExample sentences
- You can tell a man is well-endowed by the size of his hands, feet, or nose.
- He's said to be a very well endowed man.’
- I even made a mental note that he was a very well-endowed guy.
- No points for guessing this comment came from a well-endowed woman.
- One could only watch so much of well-endowed women in bathing suits running before it started to get kind of boring and repetitive.
- She was especially well-endowed and on her tight T-shirt there was an image of the blessed Henrik.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.