Translation of well-organized in Spanish:
adjective predicative well organized
- bien organizadoExample sentences
- The citizens are presented as eloquent and well-organised with a reasoned political strategy.
- No, sir, this is the time to crank open your well-organized collection of business cards.
- There's a strong touring culture here, too, which means a well-organised system of camp sites.
Definition of well-organized in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.