Translation of well-qualified in Spanish:
adjective predicative well qualified
- bien calificado or (Spain) cualificadoExample sentences
- He said it was important the company's key management staff and decision makers were located in the region and made use of well-qualified and experienced local people.
- The school has well-qualified, experienced, dedicated, loving and caring staff members.
- The UK and Europe offer these companies a rich market funded by taxpayers in the form of their National Health Services and able and well-qualified staff.
Definition of well-qualified in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.