adj (predicative/predicativo well rounded)
- 1.1 [life/education] completo, equilibrado; [person] polifacéticoMore example sentences1.2 [figure/woman] curvilíneo
More example sentences
- It was important not to concentrate wholly on the academic but to develop well-rounded people, while the academic aspects were also very important.
- However, there is a determined emphasis on developing well-rounded individuals.
- ‘The school enables children to develop as mature, well-rounded individuals with respect and care for others,’ inspectors concluded.
- Yet the whole point of citing Monroe was that she had a well-rounded figure, demonstrating that it's not only OK but sexy to be big in hips or tummy.
- Girls, boys, old people - even the famously well-rounded female population of Fiji is falling victim to fat fears.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The CAP (Curso de Adaptación Pedagógica) is a course taken in Spain by graduates with degrees in subjects other than education, who want to teach at secondary level. Students take a CAP in a particular subject, such as mathematics, literature, etc.