Translation of well-rounded in Spanish:
adjective/adjetivo (predicative/predicativo well rounded)
- 1.1 [life/education] completo, equilibrado; [person] polifacéticoExample sentences1.2 [figure/woman] curvilíneo
- It was important not to concentrate wholly on the academic but to develop well-rounded people, while the academic aspects were also very important.
- However, there is a determined emphasis on developing well-rounded individuals.
- ‘The school enables children to develop as mature, well-rounded individuals with respect and care for others,’ inspectors concluded.
- Yet the whole point of citing Monroe was that she had a well-rounded figure, demonstrating that it's not only OK but sexy to be big in hips or tummy.
- Girls, boys, old people - even the famously well-rounded female population of Fiji is falling victim to fat fears.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the