adj (pred well rounded)
- 1.1 [life/education] completo, equilibrado; [person] polifacéticoMore example sentences1.2 [figure/woman] curvilíneo
More example sentences
- It was important not to concentrate wholly on the academic but to develop well-rounded people, while the academic aspects were also very important.
- However, there is a determined emphasis on developing well-rounded individuals.
- ‘The school enables children to develop as mature, well-rounded individuals with respect and care for others,’ inspectors concluded.
- Yet the whole point of citing Monroe was that she had a well-rounded figure, demonstrating that it's not only OK but sexy to be big in hips or tummy.
- Girls, boys, old people - even the famously well-rounded female population of Fiji is falling victim to fat fears.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)