Translation of welt in Spanish:
- 1 (weal) verdugón (masculine)Example sentences
- She rubbed, absent-mindedly at the welt of a scar on her thigh, covered and concealed by tights and a dress.
- Daniel grabbed her hand and pulled up her shirt sleeve to revel thick welts, scabs and scars all over her arm.
- When they arrived, the soldiers began disarming the guards and giving aid to the prisoners, whose backs, arms and legs were marked with welts and bruises.
- 2 2.1 (on shoe) vira (feminine) 2.2 (border, seam) ribete (masculine), vivo (masculine)Example sentences
- Elegant embellishments such as freeform beading, tiered tassels, piping insertions filled with fine rattail cord and pockets tailored with contrast welts are among his trademarks.
- Pleats, piping, pocket welts, pocket flaps, top-stitched yokes all look wonderful in linen.
- It has a three-button continental placket with polished agate buttons, a knit collar welt, sleeve bands, and a hemmed bottom with side vents.
- There was the outline, and around this outline ran a well-defined sewn thread which had, it appeared, attached the welt to the sole.
- The once sealed welts have cracks, and as for the ‘uppers’, well, enough of this nonsense…
- The big change is a frame designed along an asymmetrical last to more closely fit the anatomical sole of a boot and lock more tightly into the boot welts.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a