- 1 (weal) verdugón (masculine)More example sentences
- She rubbed, absent-mindedly at the welt of a scar on her thigh, covered and concealed by tights and a dress.
- Daniel grabbed her hand and pulled up her shirt sleeve to revel thick welts, scabs and scars all over her arm.
- When they arrived, the soldiers began disarming the guards and giving aid to the prisoners, whose backs, arms and legs were marked with welts and bruises.
- 2 2.1 (on shoe) vira (feminine) 2.2 (border, seam) ribete (masculine), vivo (masculine)More example sentences
More example sentences
- Elegant embellishments such as freeform beading, tiered tassels, piping insertions filled with fine rattail cord and pockets tailored with contrast welts are among his trademarks.
- Pleats, piping, pocket welts, pocket flaps, top-stitched yokes all look wonderful in linen.
- It has a three-button continental placket with polished agate buttons, a knit collar welt, sleeve bands, and a hemmed bottom with side vents.
- There was the outline, and around this outline ran a well-defined sewn thread which had, it appeared, attached the welt to the sole.
- The once sealed welts have cracks, and as for the ‘uppers’, well, enough of this nonsense…
- The big change is a frame designed along an asymmetrical last to more closely fit the anatomical sole of a boot and lock more tightly into the boot welts.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.