Translation of wet rot in Spanish:
- (podredumbre de la madera causada por un hongo)Example sentences
- General repairs to evidence of wet rot affecting the various frames - and dormer windows - should be undertaken but possibly, in conjunction with paintwork redecorations.
- Any furniture will need to be raised off any floor surface that lacks a damp-course membrane, to avoid moisture being absorbed, creating wet rot.
- It's one thing drawing plans, it is quite another tackling a building without water or electricity and riddled with dry and wet rot.
Definition of wet rot in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.