Translation of wet rot in Spanish:
- (podredumbre de la madera causada por un hongo)Example sentences
- General repairs to evidence of wet rot affecting the various frames - and dormer windows - should be undertaken but possibly, in conjunction with paintwork redecorations.
- Any furniture will need to be raised off any floor surface that lacks a damp-course membrane, to avoid moisture being absorbed, creating wet rot.
- It's one thing drawing plans, it is quite another tackling a building without water or electricity and riddled with dry and wet rot.
Definition of wet rot in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.