Translation of white spirit in Spanish:
- (British English)espíritu (masculine) de petróleo (usado como sustituto del aguarrás)Example sentences
- Be vigilant not only with medicines but also with common household products, such as bleach, polishes, paint thinners, white spirit, oven cleaners and paint.
- The privately-owned firm manufactures and packages an array of products including white spirit, methylated spirit, turpentine and creosote.
- After the blaze millions of litres of contaminated water, including white spirit, turpentine, creosote and asbestos, poured into the drain.
Definition of white spirit in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.