- 1.1who isExample sentences1.2
who hasExample sentences
- What's interesting about The Apprentice is that there's no way of knowing who's going to win.
- Then there's the blogger who's only blogging because he has no one else to turn to.
- God bless the occasional generous law firm partner who's at home to take the call.
- I join the end of the queue, nodding at a former stranger who's almost become a friend over recent months.
- He looks like an Essex car dealer who's just become an African tribal king.
- This is all the theory anyway, anyone who's frequented a pub knows that it doesn't really work that way.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.