- 1who isExample sentences
- What's interesting about The Apprentice is that there's no way of knowing who's going to win.
- Then there's the blogger who's only blogging because he has no one else to turn to.
- God bless the occasional generous law firm partner who's at home to take the call.
- 2who hasExample sentences
- I join the end of the queue, nodding at a former stranger who's almost become a friend over recent months.
- He looks like an Essex car dealer who's just become an African tribal king.
- This is all the theory anyway, anyone who's frequented a pub knows that it doesn't really work that way.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.