Translation of wholesale in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Business) (before noun)al por mayorwholesale price wholesale price index wholesale tradecomercio (masculine) al por mayor1.2(slaughter)
absoluto(rejection)wholesale cuts in the budget
en bloquerecortes radicales or drásticos en el presupuestoExample sentences
- At worst, the outcome could be wholesale slaughter on a scale that makes the current level of daily mayhem look like the peaceable kingdom.
- At the time, however, Old Beijing City was seen as a symbol of feudalism and eventually the Liang & Chen Plan was shelved, resulting in the wholesale destruction of hutongs.
- Endless images of wholesale destruction and the war machines that brought it about blurred the boundary between reality and fiction, the normal and the horrific.
- 1.1 (Business)(buy/sell)1.2 (on a large scale)
al por mayorde modo generalthe same rule cannot be applied wholesale to every caseno se puede aplicar la misma regla a rajatabla a todos los casosthese practices have been going on wholesaleesto ha estado ocurriendo de manera sistemáticathey rejected the proposals wholesalerechazaron las propuestas en bloqueExample sentences
- Selling to retail stores or selling wholesale is another option, if you're willing to take less money, but usually for larger quantities.
- Many of you have complained about buying supplies retail, and selling crops and livestock wholesale.
- As well as selling from their own shop, the Ramsays run a mail order business, sell wholesale all over the country and to department stores such as Jenners and Harrods.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.