Translation of wicked in Spanish:
adjective -er, -est
- 1 1.1 (evil)(thought)that was a wicked thing to do
maloeso fue una maldadthe wicked fairyel hada malaExample sentences1.2 (vicious)
(blow)a wicked-looking knife
- When they do appear it is often in highly stereotypical guises - evil hags, wicked stepmothers or outrageous prostitutes.
- They began as innocent children and were gradually rendered wicked and evil and absolutely corrupt by the treatment they received at the hands of those they most trusted!
- ‘Blacker than night were the eyes of Makiko, wicked and evil while casting her spell,’ sang Powell.
malintencionadoun cuchillo siniestroa wicked temperun carácter terrible or [colloquial] de todos los diablosExample sentences1.3 (mischievous) come here, you wicked little boy!
¡ven aquí, pilluelo! [colloquial]Example sentences1.4 (scandalous) [colloquial]
- To fend them off, he transforms himself into Paperboy, an African American superhero who punishes with paper objects and wicked paper cuts.
- He smiled pleasantly and held up a black-gloved hand to show a short, wicked knife with a taped handle and curving blue blade.
(price/waste)it's wicked what they charge!
- In person, the foreboding man in the trench coat on the back cover of The Manhattan Hunt Club is a jovial, mischievous elf with a wicked sense of humor and a love of gossip.
- Karen, as far I could make out, was a lovely girl, very kind, but with a cheeky, wicked sense of humour that matched the impish glint in her eye.
- In fact, it's not a bad way to get to the highlights of the day's news because most Australian political cartoonists have the ability to get to the heart of an issue with a wicked sense of humour or irony.
escandaloso¡es escandaloso or es un escándalo or es una vergüenza lo que cobran!
- 2 (very good) [colloquial]Example sentences
- The first time had been fast and wicked and wonderful.
- Whatever the case may be, anything that beeps and buzzes when it moves, and talks like an omniscient Speak & Spell, is automatically wicked boss cool.
- I thought it was a wicked cool quote but I never understood it.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.