- (British English/inglés británico) [colloquial/familiar], chorizo (masculine)More example sentences
- Thanks to the wide boys, spivs, spin doctors and hereditary idiots who have hijacked a once great Australian institution.
- Yet the more sensible half of me thinks that the six city wide boys involved are undoubtedly very sad individuals.
- By the end of the night, Cocktail Girl is sharing brandies and lecherous back chat with seven Brummie wide boys, all of whom sport Beckham haircuts and tight jeans.
Definition of wide boy in:
- The British & World English dictionary
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.