- (British English/inglés británico) [colloquial/familiar], chorizo (masculine)More example sentences
- Thanks to the wide boys, spivs, spin doctors and hereditary idiots who have hijacked a once great Australian institution.
- Yet the more sensible half of me thinks that the six city wide boys involved are undoubtedly very sad individuals.
- By the end of the night, Cocktail Girl is sharing brandies and lecherous back chat with seven Brummie wide boys, all of whom sport Beckham haircuts and tight jeans.
Definition of wide boy in:
- The British & World English dictionary
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.