Translation of window seat in Spanish:
- 1 (in house)(asiento empotrado bajo una ventana)Example sentences
- It had a huge wardrobe with mirror doors and a window with a padded window seat that looked out at the quiet tree-lined street below.
- Leaning her head against the glass, Jaid sat on her window seat and looked out onto the quiet street below.
- A lovely window seat has been built into one of the bay windows, and a pine floor has just been laid - the carpet was destroyed by our parties.
- 2 (in train, plane)asiento (masculine) junto a la ventanillaExample sentences
- The train was more crowded than I expected, so in order to get a window seat, I moved into the inoperative cafe car.
- I found myself a good window seat and settled in for the ride.
- On our final approach to O'Hare, I was sitting in the window seat and Walter was sitting next to me on the aisle.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.