Translation of windswept in Spanish:
- 1.1 (open to wind)(beach/plain)azotado por el vientoExample sentences1.2 (dishevelled)
- An isolated, bleak windswept wilderness it lies well off the beaten track and until recently was completely closed to foreigners.
- Walking on wet limestone is like walking on ice and the windswept nature of the region makes death from exposure a very real threat.
- As I looked out over the windswept landscape, I felt as if I were pulled into the drama revealing itself to me.
- His white blonde hair was windswept and dishevelled, and his bright blue eyes were bright and alert.
- He was a bit windswept, his hair rather unkempt and his jacket wrinkled, after riding such a long way on horseback, but he looked the same as ever to the girls.
- Tyler ran his hand through his already windswept hair.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.