Translation of wine gum in Spanish:
- (British English)Example sentences
- I waited till she got to the end of the packet, which took under two minutes, and said ‘Thanks for the wine gum Shazzer’.
- Following recent takeovers, it has now extended its range to include wine gums, fruit pastilles, jelly beans and traditional boiled sweets, toffees and fudge.
- In their hands they were holding wine gums, jelly babies, digestive biscuits and, in one case, cocktail sausages.
Definition of wine gum in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to