Translation of wine gum in Spanish:
- (British English)Example sentences
- I waited till she got to the end of the packet, which took under two minutes, and said ‘Thanks for the wine gum Shazzer’.
- Following recent takeovers, it has now extended its range to include wine gums, fruit pastilles, jelly beans and traditional boiled sweets, toffees and fudge.
- In their hands they were holding wine gums, jelly babies, digestive biscuits and, in one case, cocktail sausages.
Definition of wine gum in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.