Translation of wireless in Spanish:
- (device/technology/connection/telephony)wireless networksin cables or hilosred (feminine) inalámbrico or sin hilosExample sentences
- These units may be placed in either homes or businesses to receive and transmit a wireless broadband signal.
- A scaleable, broadband wireless system for providing radio access to a metropolitan area.
- The receiver demodulates the wireless signal and ships it on to the customer's terminal equipment.
- 1.1 uncountable (Telecom) (before noun) wireless telegraphy1.2 uncountable (especially British English) [dated] (system) 1.3 countable (especially British English) [dated] (set) (before noun) wireless operator wireless programtelegrafía (feminine) inalámbrica or sin hilosprograma (masculine) radiofónicoExample sentences
- Telephones, television, private cars and wirelesses - all began their steady growth into mass ownership items during this period.
- I have always been fascinated by how things are put together whether it is wirelesses or motor cars.
- His father, he has said, was ‘an endlessly inventive man’ who was never happier than when tinkering with wirelesses, of which there was one in every room in the flat.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.