Translation of without in Spanish:
- 1 a shirt without pockets/without any pocketsuna camisa sin bolsillos/sin ningún bolsilloa cup without a handleuna taza sin asahe left without them/me/youse fue sin ellos/mí/tiI wouldn't be without a car, not for anythingno podría prescindir del coche por nada del mundowithout anyone to talk to/anything to dosin nadie con quien hablar/nada que hacerdo it without cheating/complaininghazlo sin hacer trampas/sin quejartehe noticed it without my saying anythingse dio cuenta sin que yo dijera nadaI've got enough problems without you losing your ticketya tengo bastantes problemas para que tú encima pierdas la entradasee also → do without → go withoutExample sentences
- This allegation has been denied by the club but in the absence of smoke without fire, it must be considered a possibility.
- I believe there is no smoke without fire.
- In that case there was smoke without fire, and in May he walked free from court.
- True, it is hard for a monk not to touch money and to live without the comforts of this world.
- They live in rented accommodation without a car and are saving money, for a better life back home.
- This may seem like a simple proposition, but to a man it's like you have asked him to scale Mount Everest without oxygen.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.