- 1.1 (magic) brujería (feminine), hechicería (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (skill) [colloquial/familiar] it's a piece of technical wizardry es una maravilla de la técnica the wizardry of Matthews on the right wing [Sport/Deporte] la prodigiosa destreza de Matthews en el ala derecha
More example sentences
- If there was a school for witchcraft and wizardry, I'd sign up in a heartbeat.
- Mr. Wizard was arrested for practicing wizardry, a crime worthy of certain damnation in most parts.
- It is a place that is full of spells and curses, where powerful charms work their magic, and everything is witchcraft and wizardry.
- This took no technical wizardry or hacking skills.
- The character he ends up creating is charming but bland, like the film itself, despite the technical wizardry involved in its creation.
- As the Modern Industrial Age is superseded by the Electronic Information age, wizardry will flourish and scientists will be relegated to the role of technicians.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.