- 1.1 [Occult/Occultismo] brujería (f), hechicería (f)More example sentences1.2 (skill) [colloquial/familiar] it's a piece of technical wizardry es una maravilla de la técnica the wizardry of Matthews on the right wing [Sport/Deporte] la prodigiosa destreza de Matthews en el ala derecha
More example sentences
- If there was a school for witchcraft and wizardry, I'd sign up in a heartbeat.
- Mr. Wizard was arrested for practicing wizardry, a crime worthy of certain damnation in most parts.
- It is a place that is full of spells and curses, where powerful charms work their magic, and everything is witchcraft and wizardry.
- This took no technical wizardry or hacking skills.
- The character he ends up creating is charming but bland, like the film itself, despite the technical wizardry involved in its creation.
- As the Modern Industrial Age is superseded by the Electronic Information age, wizardry will flourish and scientists will be relegated to the role of technicians.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an