Translation of wizardry in Spanish:
- 1.1 (magic) brujería (feminine), hechicería (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (skill) [colloquial/familiar] it's a piece of technical wizardry es una maravilla de la técnica the wizardry of Matthews on the right wing [Sport/Deporte] la prodigiosa destreza de Matthews en el ala derecha
- If there was a school for witchcraft and wizardry, I'd sign up in a heartbeat.
- Mr. Wizard was arrested for practicing wizardry, a crime worthy of certain damnation in most parts.
- It is a place that is full of spells and curses, where powerful charms work their magic, and everything is witchcraft and wizardry.
- This took no technical wizardry or hacking skills.
- The character he ends up creating is charming but bland, like the film itself, despite the technical wizardry involved in its creation.
- As the Modern Industrial Age is superseded by the Electronic Information age, wizardry will flourish and scientists will be relegated to the role of technicians.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the