Translation of woe in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (sorrow) congoja (feminine) [literary/literario], aflicción (feminine) he told me a tale of woe me contó un drama or una historia trágica woe betide you if you lose it! ¡pobre de ti or ay de ti si lo pierdes! woe is me! [archaic] [literary/literario] ¡pobre de mí!Example sentences1.2
(woes plural)(afflictions, troubles) males (masculine plural), tribulaciones (feminine plural) to tell sb one's woes contarle* a algn sus ( or mis etc) penas or malesExample sentences
- This is a woe I suffer from like no other, and cannot wait to be rid of it forever.
- Even the judiciary adds to the woe by convicting the women for soliciting.
- And to compound the woe, his father Thomas lost his battle with lung cancer.
- And Pakistan will set England enough conundrums without added injury woes.
- I want the extreme anti abortionist to understand the woes and difficulties.
- His chances have been blighted by a catalogue of injury woes and financial difficulties.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.