Translation of work rate in Spanish:
- 1.1 (tempo)ritmo (masculine) de trabajoExample sentences1.2 (energy)
desgaste (masculine) de energíaExample sentences
- Resist the temptation to spread slurry at a high rate on fields near the farmyard to increase the work rate.
- His work rate may suffer in registering on the protracted side, but Evelyn's musical output is worth waiting for, given its lush, cinematic and soul-infused qualities, loved by clubbers and loungers alike.
- Like many foreigners, he's technically excellent, but he has also improved his work rate.
- His work rate ensured that the defence got some necessary breathers that stopped the match turning into a Chelsea siege.
- He's powerful, has aggression and is a brilliant tackler of the ball, has a superb work rate and is incredibly determined - a real team player.
- His work rate is excellent and rarely puts a foot wrong when playing.
Definition of work rate in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.