Translation of work rate in Spanish:
- 1.1 (tempo) ritmo (masculine) de trabajoExample sentences1.2 (energy) desgaste (masculine) de energía
- Resist the temptation to spread slurry at a high rate on fields near the farmyard to increase the work rate.
- His work rate may suffer in registering on the protracted side, but Evelyn's musical output is worth waiting for, given its lush, cinematic and soul-infused qualities, loved by clubbers and loungers alike.
- Like many foreigners, he's technically excellent, but he has also improved his work rate.
- His work rate ensured that the defence got some necessary breathers that stopped the match turning into a Chelsea siege.
- He's powerful, has aggression and is a brilliant tackler of the ball, has a superb work rate and is incredibly determined - a real team player.
- His work rate is excellent and rarely puts a foot wrong when playing.
Definition of work rate in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.