- 1.1 (tempo) ritmo (m) de trabajoMore example sentences1.2 (energy) desgaste (m) de energía
More example sentences
- Resist the temptation to spread slurry at a high rate on fields near the farmyard to increase the work rate.
- His work rate may suffer in registering on the protracted side, but Evelyn's musical output is worth waiting for, given its lush, cinematic and soul-infused qualities, loved by clubbers and loungers alike.
- Like many foreigners, he's technically excellent, but he has also improved his work rate.
- His work rate ensured that the defence got some necessary breathers that stopped the match turning into a Chelsea siege.
- He's powerful, has aggression and is a brilliant tackler of the ball, has a superb work rate and is incredibly determined - a real team player.
- His work rate is excellent and rarely puts a foot wrong when playing.
Definition of work rate in:
- The British & World English dictionary
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...