Translation of working in Spanish:
adjective before noun
- 1 1.1(mother/parent)
que trabaja(dog/horse)working population of working age
de labor or trabajoen edad de trabajarit's still a working farmsigue funcionando como granjaExample sentences
- Over half the women who are employed in most urban areas are working mothers.
- A third of the working population in the Western Isles were employed by the local authority.
- A large section of the working population already have ID as a condition of their employment.
- It was also a chance for city dwellers to take a closer look at ferrets, birds of prey and working dogs.
- Perhaps one-third of the land under crop was taken up by oats grown to feed a farm's own working horses.
- There is a myth that the animals get fat and lazy and that working dogs no longer work but none of that is the case.
de trabajodesayuno (masculine) de trabajoworking clothes (plural) (British)ropa (feminine) de trabajoall my working lifetoda mi vida activa or laboralthe new technology will affect all areas of working lifela nueva tecnología va a afectar todas las áreas laboraleswe have a good working relationshiptrabajamos muy bien juntosworking vacation or (British) holiday(vacaciones en las que se realiza algún trabajo)Example sentences
- Therefore we shall be in a position to offer attractive wages and suitable working conditions.
- I'm also prepared to stand up and be counted though, if I feel strongly about issues that affect my working conditions.
- Other outstanding issues include working conditions and workplace safety.
- 2 2.1 (capable of operating) it's in perfect working orderfunciona perfectamente2.2 (suitable for working with)(hypothesis)I have a working knowledge of Russian
de trabajotengo conocimientos básicos de rusoto have a working majority
sé ruso como para defendermetener una mayoría suficienteExample sentences
Example sentences2.3 (Finance)working assets or capital
- In conducting the search, we had to develop a working definition of each term.
- On the basis of the results a working hypothesis has been developed which is summarized in Fig.7.
- So we must accept a working definition at some point, and go with it, flaws and all.
capital (masculine) circulante or de trabajo
- A working knowledge of basic mathematical concepts is essential in modern life.
- But a working knowledge of English is not necessary for daily life in Greenland.
- And as a way of indicating the process by which she acquired a working knowledge of the city around her, it rings untrue.
activo (masculine) circulante or de trabajo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.