- 1 [Psychology/Psicología] memoria (feminine) de trabajo, memoria (feminine) operativa or operacionalMore example sentences
- The battery included tests of short-term memory, working memory, ideational fluency and verbal learning.
- Since James's time, it has been variously called immediate memory, short-term memory, and working memory.
- The statistical methods used to examine these data can give people scores on verbal comprehension, perceptual organization, working memory, and processing speed.
- 2 [Computing/Informática] memoria (feminine) de usoMore example sentences
- Whereas gzip uses only 32 kilobytes of working memory during compression, rzip can use up to 900 megabytes, but that's okay because memory is getting cheaper and cheaper.
- Like RAM, the information stored in working memory is dumped when it is no longer needed.
- It contains also 50 percent more internal working memory, supporting the next-generation operating systems, such as Microsoft Longhorn.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Did you know that the primary meaning of almuerzo is lunch? It is used only in this sense in most of Latin America. In Spain and Mexico, where comida is the usual word for lunch, almuerzo can also be a mid-morning snack.