Translation of working memory in Spanish:
- 1 (Psychology)memoria (feminine) de trabajomemoria (feminine) operativa or operacionalExample sentences
- The battery included tests of short-term memory, working memory, ideational fluency and verbal learning.
- Since James's time, it has been variously called immediate memory, short-term memory, and working memory.
- The statistical methods used to examine these data can give people scores on verbal comprehension, perceptual organization, working memory, and processing speed.
- 2 (Computing)memoria (feminine) de usoExample sentences
- Whereas gzip uses only 32 kilobytes of working memory during compression, rzip can use up to 900 megabytes, but that's okay because memory is getting cheaper and cheaper.
- Like RAM, the information stored in working memory is dumped when it is no longer needed.
- It contains also 50 percent more internal working memory, supporting the next-generation operating systems, such as Microsoft Longhorn.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.