- 1 [Psychology/Psicología] memoria (feminine) de trabajo, memoria (feminine) operativa or operacionalMore example sentences
- The battery included tests of short-term memory, working memory, ideational fluency and verbal learning.
- Since James's time, it has been variously called immediate memory, short-term memory, and working memory.
- The statistical methods used to examine these data can give people scores on verbal comprehension, perceptual organization, working memory, and processing speed.
- 2 [Computing/Informática] memoria (feminine) de usoMore example sentences
- Whereas gzip uses only 32 kilobytes of working memory during compression, rzip can use up to 900 megabytes, but that's okay because memory is getting cheaper and cheaper.
- Like RAM, the information stored in working memory is dumped when it is no longer needed.
- It contains also 50 percent more internal working memory, supporting the next-generation operating systems, such as Microsoft Longhorn.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.