Translation of worksheet in Spanish:
- 1.1 (exercises) hoja (feminine) de ejerciciosExample sentences1.2 (record of work) hoja (feminine) de trabajo
Example sentences1.3 (data file) [Computing/Informática] hoja (feminine) de cálculo
- He usually volunteered in the office during his study hall period, doing odd jobs like shredding paper, copying worksheets for the students, and sorting the teachers' mail.
- Task sheets and worksheets will be available to teachers and the final projects are presented in both electronic format and hard copy.
- The worksheet included questions that helped students think critically about the author or artist, the audience and purpose of the document.
- After agreement between Contractor and Managing Contractor, Contractor shall submit an invoice based on the progress payment worksheets.
- The inspector will check worksheets, instrument printouts, and medical records for completeness.
- In using the analytical framework and worksheet process, the analyst determines the details of the element identified on the framework and records the information on the worksheet where it is available for later analysis.
- A database table is broadly akin to a worksheet in an Excel spreadsheet.
- Its interfaces with Microsoft Word, worksheets, and PDF files have all been improved.
- The example then displays a message in the upper left cell of the worksheet.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.