- 1.1 (exercises) hoja (feminine) de ejerciciosMore example sentences1.2 (record of work) hoja (feminine) de trabajo
More example sentences1.3 (data file) [Computing/Informática] hoja (feminine) de cálculo
- He usually volunteered in the office during his study hall period, doing odd jobs like shredding paper, copying worksheets for the students, and sorting the teachers' mail.
- Task sheets and worksheets will be available to teachers and the final projects are presented in both electronic format and hard copy.
- The worksheet included questions that helped students think critically about the author or artist, the audience and purpose of the document.
More example sentences
- After agreement between Contractor and Managing Contractor, Contractor shall submit an invoice based on the progress payment worksheets.
- The inspector will check worksheets, instrument printouts, and medical records for completeness.
- In using the analytical framework and worksheet process, the analyst determines the details of the element identified on the framework and records the information on the worksheet where it is available for later analysis.
- A database table is broadly akin to a worksheet in an Excel spreadsheet.
- Its interfaces with Microsoft Word, worksheets, and PDF files have all been improved.
- The example then displays a message in the upper left cell of the worksheet.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...