- 1.1 (in factory) taller (masculine)More example sentences1.2 (study group) taller (masculine) poetry workshop taller de poesía
More example sentences
- Giant disused workshops and factory buildings would be flattened to make way for new homes and business properties.
- Gun shops and home workshops are rooms with sharp metal laying around, grinding dust in the air and concrete floors.
- The steel-and-concrete skeleton of the building has been repaired and the workshops have been gutted.
- As part of their two weeks work, volunteers engage in discussion workshops dealing with the causes of poverty in third world countries.
- Activities will include workshops, small group discussions, good food.
- The Network promotes the use of model organisms and intends to provide a forum for meetings, workshops and other activities.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...