Translation of workshop in Spanish:
- 1.1 (in factory)Example sentences1.2 (study group) poetry workshop
taller de poesíaExample sentences
- Giant disused workshops and factory buildings would be flattened to make way for new homes and business properties.
- Gun shops and home workshops are rooms with sharp metal laying around, grinding dust in the air and concrete floors.
- The steel-and-concrete skeleton of the building has been repaired and the workshops have been gutted.
- As part of their two weeks work, volunteers engage in discussion workshops dealing with the causes of poverty in third world countries.
- Activities will include workshops, small group discussions, good food.
- The Network promotes the use of model organisms and intends to provide a forum for meetings, workshops and other activities.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.