Translation of workspace in Spanish:
- 1.1 (space to work in) espacio (masculine) para trabajar there's workspace for 20 people hay espacio para que trabajen 20 personasExample sentences1.2 [Computing/Informática] área (feminine (with masculine article in the singular)) de trabajo
- We need to be able to take workspace and education space into account as well if we are to build communities for the future.
- The quality of time spent in this space would reflect on the quality of time spent in one's workspace and living space.
- The lounging area, table, and workspace looked out into space through the window.
- Backup tapes, paper files copied for storage offsite, or temporary workspaces - known as ‘hot sites,’ with a carbon copy of the destroyed network - are all options.
- These devices generally accommodate objects within a limited workspace and collect data via a mechanical touch probe.
- Most file-sharing would take place in the sorts of encrypted workspaces designed for business but adapted for this sort of social activity.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sherry is produced in an area of chalky soil known as albariza lying between the towns of Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera in Cádiz province. It is from Jerez that sherry takes its English name. Sherries, made from grape varieties including Palomino and Pedro Ximénez, are drunk worldwide as an aperitif, and in Spain as an accompaniment to