Translation of workspace in Spanish:
- 1.1 (space to work in) espacio (masculine) para trabajar there's workspace for 20 people hay espacio para que trabajen 20 personasExample sentences1.2 [Computing/Informática] área (feminine (with masculine article in the singular)) de trabajo
- We need to be able to take workspace and education space into account as well if we are to build communities for the future.
- The quality of time spent in this space would reflect on the quality of time spent in one's workspace and living space.
- The lounging area, table, and workspace looked out into space through the window.
- Backup tapes, paper files copied for storage offsite, or temporary workspaces - known as ‘hot sites,’ with a carbon copy of the destroyed network - are all options.
- These devices generally accommodate objects within a limited workspace and collect data via a mechanical touch probe.
- Most file-sharing would take place in the sorts of encrypted workspaces designed for business but adapted for this sort of social activity.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the