- 1.1 (space to work in) espacio (m) para trabajar there's workspace for 20 people hay espacio para que trabajen 20 personasMore example sentences1.2 [Comput] área (f‡) de trabajo
More example sentences
- We need to be able to take workspace and education space into account as well if we are to build communities for the future.
- The quality of time spent in this space would reflect on the quality of time spent in one's workspace and living space.
- The lounging area, table, and workspace looked out into space through the window.
- Backup tapes, paper files copied for storage offsite, or temporary workspaces - known as ‘hot sites,’ with a carbon copy of the destroyed network - are all options.
- These devices generally accommodate objects within a limited workspace and collect data via a mechanical touch probe.
- Most file-sharing would take place in the sorts of encrypted workspaces designed for business but adapted for this sort of social activity.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Onda Cero is a radio network broadcasting on AM and FM. It is owned by Telefónica, Spain's most important telecommunications group.