Translation of worldly in Spanish:
- 1.1 [goods] material; [desires] mundanoExample sentences1.2 [person] de mucho mundo; [manner/charm] sofisticado worldly wisdom mundo (masculine)
- At this age I've had a lot of career and I'm less concerned about my worldly success.
- In a culture that measures everything in terms of size, success, and influence, we have to say no to these worldly values as well.
- From his seat in exile at Rumtek, he had built a spiritual and worldly empire with millions of followers and extensive assets.
- Younger people will ask you important and earnest questions only an experienced and worldly man of age can answer.
- She uses particular features to portray herself as a sophisticated, worldly woman.
- Australians love America, but any worldly person knows you do not threaten Aussies.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.