- 1.1 [goods] material; [desires] mundanoMore example sentences1.2 [person] de mucho mundo; [manner/charm] sofisticado worldly wisdom mundo (masculine)
More example sentences
- At this age I've had a lot of career and I'm less concerned about my worldly success.
- In a culture that measures everything in terms of size, success, and influence, we have to say no to these worldly values as well.
- From his seat in exile at Rumtek, he had built a spiritual and worldly empire with millions of followers and extensive assets.
- Younger people will ask you important and earnest questions only an experienced and worldly man of age can answer.
- She uses particular features to portray herself as a sophisticated, worldly woman.
- Australians love America, but any worldly person knows you do not threaten Aussies.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an