Translation of wrestle in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Sport)Example sentences1.2 (grapple)to wrestle
- Opponents wrestle until one is thrown to the ground.
- Then we had a snowball fight, wrestled around on the ground, and carried on with play fights for a short while until we were all quite exhausted.
- They fell forward onto the ground, locked together as they wrestled with one another in order to separate themselves into two people.
withsomebody/somethingshe wrestled with her attackerforcejeó con or luchó contra or con su agresorshe watched him wrestling with the caseslo miró mientras lidiaba or batallaba con las maletashe's been wrestling with the problem for some time nowha estado lidiando or batallando con el problema hace un tiempoall night he wrestled with his consciencepasó toda la noche batallando con su concienciaExample sentences
- Mr Foster, a former police constable, then struggled with several of the security team, who wrestled him to the floor.
- Officers chased him on foot, tried to disable him with a Taser gun (repelled by Johnson's leather jacket), and finally wrestled him from the cart.
- I was about 50 feet away from Jaggi when 3 or 4 cops dressed as protesters grabbed him, wrestled him into a van and sped away.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.