Translation of wrinkle in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (in skin) arruga (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (in cloth, paper) arruga (feminine) to iron out the wrinkles limar las asperezas
- The peel will reduce fine lines and wrinkles, smooth the skin, reduce pore size, even skin tone and improve elasticity.
- There are all manner of expensive injectable treatments that will fill lines, wrinkles and folds, but they only last for six to 12 months.
- When used correctly, glycolic acid can provide gentle exfoliation that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and makes skin more radiant.
- 2 (American English/inglés norteamericano) 2.1 (tip, shortcut) [colloquial/familiar] truco (masculine), tip (masculine) (Mexico/México) 2.2 (angle, aspect) enfoque (masculine)Example sentences
- The revamped standard of officiating and new rule wrinkles enhanced the postseason action, giving fans the most entertaining run for the Cup in over a decade.
- But, there have been enough wrinkles in recent events to suggest that we are not simply seeing the standard food chain of capitalism in action.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- [cloth] arrugar* to wrinkle one's forehead fruncir* el ceño
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The 'Audiencia Nacional' is the Spanish high court for crimes affecting the national interest, e.g. drug trafficking, large-scale fraud and certain crimes committed abroad.