Translation of wrinkle in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (in skin)Example sentences1.2 (in cloth, paper) to iron out the wrinkles
limar las asperezas
- The peel will reduce fine lines and wrinkles, smooth the skin, reduce pore size, even skin tone and improve elasticity.
- There are all manner of expensive injectable treatments that will fill lines, wrinkles and folds, but they only last for six to 12 months.
- When used correctly, glycolic acid can provide gentle exfoliation that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and makes skin more radiant.
- 2 (US) 2.1 (tip, shortcut) [colloquial]tip (masculine) (Mexico)Example sentences2.2 (angle, aspect)
- The revamped standard of officiating and new rule wrinkles enhanced the postseason action, giving fans the most entertaining run for the Cup in over a decade.
- But, there have been enough wrinkles in recent events to suggest that we are not simply seeing the standard food chain of capitalism in action.
- I also love the slight crust that they develop during the last stage of cooking, and the contrast between the tender flesh and the slightly wrinkled skin.
- When she was out of the room her mother laid down her sponge and sighed, her hands aching and the soap wrinkling her skin.
- Maria tried to pack their new clothes as carefully as possible into her traveling bag, trying hard not to wrinkle the delicate fabrics.
- (cloth)to wrinkle one's forehead
arrugarfruncir el ceño
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.