Translation of wrinkle in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (in skin) arruga (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (in cloth, paper) arruga (feminine) to iron out the wrinkles limar las asperezas
- The peel will reduce fine lines and wrinkles, smooth the skin, reduce pore size, even skin tone and improve elasticity.
- There are all manner of expensive injectable treatments that will fill lines, wrinkles and folds, but they only last for six to 12 months.
- When used correctly, glycolic acid can provide gentle exfoliation that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and makes skin more radiant.
- 2 (American English/inglés norteamericano) 2.1 (tip, shortcut) [colloquial/familiar] truco (masculine), tip (masculine) (Mexico/México) 2.2 (angle, aspect) enfoque (masculine)Example sentences
- The revamped standard of officiating and new rule wrinkles enhanced the postseason action, giving fans the most entertaining run for the Cup in over a decade.
- But, there have been enough wrinkles in recent events to suggest that we are not simply seeing the standard food chain of capitalism in action.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- [cloth] arrugar* to wrinkle one's forehead fruncir* el ceño
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the