Translation of wrinkle in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (in skin)Example sentences1.2 (in cloth, paper) to iron out the wrinkles
limar las asperezas
- The peel will reduce fine lines and wrinkles, smooth the skin, reduce pore size, even skin tone and improve elasticity.
- There are all manner of expensive injectable treatments that will fill lines, wrinkles and folds, but they only last for six to 12 months.
- When used correctly, glycolic acid can provide gentle exfoliation that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and makes skin more radiant.
- 2 (American English) 2.1 (tip, shortcut) [colloquial]2.2 (angle, aspect)tip (masculine) (Mexico)Example sentences
- The revamped standard of officiating and new rule wrinkles enhanced the postseason action, giving fans the most entertaining run for the Cup in over a decade.
- But, there have been enough wrinkles in recent events to suggest that we are not simply seeing the standard food chain of capitalism in action.
- (skin/cloth/garment)arrugarseExample sentences
- I also love the slight crust that they develop during the last stage of cooking, and the contrast between the tender flesh and the slightly wrinkled skin.
- When she was out of the room her mother laid down her sponge and sighed, her hands aching and the soap wrinkling her skin.
- Maria tried to pack their new clothes as carefully as possible into her traveling bag, trying hard not to wrinkle the delicate fabrics.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.