Translation of wrist in Spanish:
- 1 (Anatomy) to slash one's wristscortarse las venasto slap somebody on the wrist, to slap somebody's wristdarle un tirón de orejas a alguien(before noun) wrist bonehueso (masculine) de la muñecawrist restExample sentences
- For example, the nickel found in some jewellery may cause eczema on the ear lobes, wrists, and around the neck.
- Boils occur most often on the face, head, neck, forearms and wrists in that order.
- Maintain a slight bend in your elbows and keep your wrists aligned with your forearms.
- 2 (Clothing)Example sentences
- Embroidery of colorful dragons chasing their tails encircles the cuffs of her wrists, hemline and neckline.
- Dragons on the neckline, at the wrists and at the hemline of the gown stare boldly outward.
- The sleeves were white and had an elastic cuff around her wrist causing it to take a bell shape somewhat.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.