- 1.1 [Anatomy/Anatomía] muñeca (feminine) to slash one's wrists cortarse las venas to slap sb on the wrist, to slap sb's wrist darle* un tirón de orejas a algn (before noun/delante del nombre) wrist bone hueso (masculine) de la muñeca wrist rest reposamuñecas (masculine)More example sentences1.2 [Clothing/Indumentaria] puño (masculine)
More example sentences
- For example, the nickel found in some jewellery may cause eczema on the ear lobes, wrists, and around the neck.
- Boils occur most often on the face, head, neck, forearms and wrists in that order.
- Maintain a slight bend in your elbows and keep your wrists aligned with your forearms.
- Embroidery of colorful dragons chasing their tails encircles the cuffs of her wrists, hemline and neckline.
- Dragons on the neckline, at the wrists and at the hemline of the gown stare boldly outward.
- The sleeves were white and had an elastic cuff around her wrist causing it to take a bell shape somewhat.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to