Translation of wrist in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Anatomy/Anatomía] muñeca (feminine) to slash one's wrists cortarse las venas to slap sb on the wrist, to slap sb's wrist darle* un tirón de orejas a algn (before noun/delante del nombre) wrist bone hueso (masculine) de la muñeca wrist rest reposamuñecas (masculine)Example sentences1.2 [Clothing/Indumentaria] puño (masculine)
- For example, the nickel found in some jewellery may cause eczema on the ear lobes, wrists, and around the neck.
- Boils occur most often on the face, head, neck, forearms and wrists in that order.
- Maintain a slight bend in your elbows and keep your wrists aligned with your forearms.
- Embroidery of colorful dragons chasing their tails encircles the cuffs of her wrists, hemline and neckline.
- Dragons on the neckline, at the wrists and at the hemline of the gown stare boldly outward.
- The sleeves were white and had an elastic cuff around her wrist causing it to take a bell shape somewhat.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is the Día de los Santos Inocentes, a religious festival celebrated in the Spanish-speaking world to commemorate the New Testament story of the massacre of the "Innocents", by playing practical jokes, or inocentadas, on one another. The classic inocentada is to hang paper dolls on someone's back without their knowing. Spoof news stories also appear in newspapers and the media.