verb + object + adverb, verb + adverb + object/verbo + complemento + adverbio, verbo + adverbio + complemento
See parent entry: write
- 1.1 (rewrite fully) [report/notes] pasar en limpio or (Spain/España) a limpio, transcribir* 1.2 (describe) [experiment/visit] redactar un informe sobre 1.3 (review) [film/play/book] escribir* una crítica or reseña de
- [colloquial/familiar] (review) crítica (feminine), reseña (feminine); (report) artículo (masculine), reportaje (masculine)More example sentences
- Later, Bhabendrenath Saikia's Sandhyaraag also fuelled some inquisitiveness about serious cinema, which was genuinely reflected in a few write-ups in newspapers.
- Radio airplay, TV appearances, write-ups in newspapers and magazines, and sales of CDs and tapes become vital at this stage.
- I have nothing to say about the articles and write-ups published in MG under different heads as they are superb and fact-finding as usual.