- 1.1 (ray) rayo (m) X (before n) X-ray examination examen con rayos X X-ray machine aparato (m) de rayos X X-ray picture radiografía (f) to have X-ray eyes o vision [colloq & hum] tener* una vista que traspasa las paredes, tener* vista de rayos XMore example sentences1.2 (photograph) radiografía (f) to take an X-ray hacer* or sacar* una radiografía I had a chest X-ray me hicieron or me sacaron una radiografía de tórax
More example sentences
- Gamma rays are not particles but a form of electromagnetic radiation, like light, radio waves, and X-rays.
- It was designed to study X-rays and gamma rays from solar flares.
- Most known radiation dangers occur at the high end of the electromagnetic spectrum, and include X-rays and gamma rays.
- Often used to identify fractures or tumors that may not be visible on an X-ray.
- Having the ability to analyze X-rays and scans digitally from a remote location can be extremely valuable.
- In this procedure, a special contrast material is injected into one of your milk ducts before the X-ray images are taken.
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.