Translation of yearly in Spanish:
- anual on a yearly basis cada año, anualmenteExample sentences
- The vast majority of us make less than that, so every penny of our yearly income is taxed.
- It was a very good day, so good the trip became a yearly tradition well into my college years.
- Now a yearly phenomenon, the New Music Festival chooses a different theme for each year.
- cada año, anualmente twice yearly dos veces al or por año
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sherry is produced in an area of chalky soil known as albariza lying between the towns of Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera in Cádiz province. It is from Jerez that sherry takes its English name. Sherries, made from grape varieties including Palomino and Pedro Ximénez, are drunk worldwide as an aperitif, and in Spain as an accompaniment to