Translation of yearly in Spanish:
- anual on a yearly basis cada año, anualmenteExample sentences
- The vast majority of us make less than that, so every penny of our yearly income is taxed.
- It was a very good day, so good the trip became a yearly tradition well into my college years.
- Now a yearly phenomenon, the New Music Festival chooses a different theme for each year.
- cada año, anualmente twice yearly dos veces al or por año
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.