- anual on a yearly basis cada año, anualmenteMore example sentences
- The vast majority of us make less than that, so every penny of our yearly income is taxed.
- It was a very good day, so good the trip became a yearly tradition well into my college years.
- Now a yearly phenomenon, the New Music Festival chooses a different theme for each year.
- cada año, anualmente twice yearly dos veces al or por año
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.