- 1 (longing) [colloquial/familiar] (no plural/sin plural) to have a yen to +
infinitive/infinitivomorirse* de ganas de+ infinitive/infinitivo[colloquial/familiar], tener* unas ganas locas de+ infinitive/infinitivo[colloquial/familiar]to have a yen forsth she has a yen for travel se muere de ganas or tiene unas ganas locas de viajar [colloquial/familiar]More example sentences
- While growing up I watched my three brothers play baseball and always had a yen to join them.
- If you have a yen for the ole west, you'll find what you are looking for in Morris starting next week.
- Diesel, quite improbably, had always had a yen to act with the grande dame.
- 2(plural yen)[Finance/Finanzas] yen (masculine)
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.