Translation of yo-yo in Spanish:
- 1 (toy) to be/go up and down like a yo-yo [colloquial]I was up and down like a yo-yo all afternoonme pasé toda la tarde de arriba para abajothe dollar has been going up and down like a yo-yo recentlyel dólar ha subido y bajado a lo loco últimamente [colloquial]Example sentences
- It is something like the toy we call a yo-yo: you play with it and make it spin, but there is always a string attached.
- Because the kids will be housed in DannyMart day care, there will be no need for yo-yos, squirt guns and other toys to clutter the shelves.
- Like the yo-yo, the hula hoop, and the Mohican haircut, vehicle fads come and go.
- 2 (idiot)(American English) [colloquial]
memo, (-ma) (masculine, feminine)
idiota (masculine and feminine) [colloquial]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.