Translation of yomp in Spanish:
- (British English) [slang] (avanzar rápidamente en un terreno accidentado)Example sentences
- One minute your little soldiers are happily yomping towards the nearest town and the next, as if by magic, a column of tanks appears out of nowhere!
- Even without British troops yomping across it, the lashing rain and hard hills make the Falkland Islands an unlikely promised land.
- Last May they started training again, yomping up hills carrying loaded rucksacks.
Definition of yomp in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the