Translation of yomp in Spanish:
- (British English) [slang] (avanzar rápidamente en un terreno accidentado)Example sentences
- One minute your little soldiers are happily yomping towards the nearest town and the next, as if by magic, a column of tanks appears out of nowhere!
- Even without British troops yomping across it, the lashing rain and hard hills make the Falkland Islands an unlikely promised land.
- Last May they started training again, yomping up hills carrying loaded rucksacks.
Definition of yomp in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.