Translation of yours in Spanish:
The three translations of yours reflect the gender and number of the noun they are standing for; yours is translated by tuyo, tuya, tuyos, tuyas, suyo, suya, suyos, suyas, vuestro, vuestra, vuestros, vuestras, depending on the meaning being translated, and what is being referred to.
- 1 (belonging to one person)(singular, familiar)
tuyo, (-ya)(plural, familiar)
tuyos, (-yas)(singular, formal)
suyo, (-ya)(plural, formal)is this yours?
suyos, (-yas)¿esto es tuyo/suyo?yours is hereel tuyo/la tuya/el suyo/la suya está aquíthat habit of yoursesa costumbre tuyaa friend of yours
esa costumbre que tienesun amigo tuyo/suyoExample sentences
- Are they the roles you want to continue playing or is that a deliberate choice of yours to put out that image to get roles for those sort of films?
- Is that a concern of yours?
- Give her all the stuff out of your apartment that belongs to her and get all of yours out of hers if you can.
- 2 (belonging to more than one person)(singular, formal)
suyo, (-ya)(plural, formal)
suyos, (-yas)(singular, familiar)
suyo, (-ya) (Latin America)
vuestro, (-tra) (Spain)(plural, familiar)yours are here, children
suyos, (-yas) (Latin America)
vuestros, (-tras) (Spain)los suyos or los de ustedes están aquí, niños (Latin America)is he a friend of yours?
los vuestros están aquí, niños (Spain)¿es amigo de ustedes or suyo or (Spain) vuestro?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.