- 1.1 (reflexive) describe yourself (formal) descríbase (familiar) descríbete stop thinking about yourself (formal) deje de pensar en sí mismo (familiar) deja de pensar en ti mismo were you by yourself? (formal) ¿estaba solo/sola? (familiar) ¿estabas solo/sola? 1.2 (emphatic use) (formal) usted mismo, ; (familiar) tú mismo, did you make it yourself? (formal) ¿lo hizo usted mismo/misma? (familiar) ¿lo hiciste tú mismo/misma? suit yourself (formal) haga lo que quiera (familiar) haz lo que quieras you're a musician yourself, I hear (formal) usted también es músico, tengo entendido (familiar) tú también eres músico, tengo entendidoMore example sentences
More example sentences1.3 (normal self) just relax and be yourself relájate y compórtate con naturalidad you're not being yourself today hoy no eres el/la de siempre 1.4 (oneself) uno mismo,
- If you could please refer yourselves to the summons on page 22 of the application book.
- The dancers are competent but seemed rather stiff it's panto girls and boys, let yourselves go!
- The twist in the end makes the film and I'll let you see it for yourselves.
- Mr Mahroof, I am particularly interested in how people like yourselves get onto the front row.
- People such as yourselves ought to have the right to vote revoked immediately!
- You have to show yourselves as people with open minds, receptive to the ideas of independent voices in the boardroom.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Do you know what 'arpilleras' are? They are pieces of appliquéd textile folk art, common in South America. Doll characters and animals create a three-dimensional effect representing scenes from daily life.