Translation of zany in Spanish:
adjective/adjetivo (zanier, zaniest)
- [colloquial/familiar] [person] chiflado [colloquial/familiar], alocado; [adventure] loco; [clothes] estrafalario, estrambóticoExample sentences
- His zany humour took comedy to new heights of absurdity.
- We both liked making costumes and had a similarly zany sense of humour.
- For those with a zany sense of humor, the adventures of Lieutenant Frank Drebin were a laugh riot from beginning to end.
noun/nombre (plural zanies)
- [History/Historia] [Theater/Teatro] bufón (masculine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a