adjective/adjetivo (zanier, zaniest)
- [colloquial/familiar] [person] chiflado [colloquial/familiar], alocado; [adventure] loco; [clothes] estrafalario, estrambóticoMore example sentences
- His zany humour took comedy to new heights of absurdity.
- We both liked making costumes and had a similarly zany sense of humour.
- For those with a zany sense of humor, the adventures of Lieutenant Frank Drebin were a laugh riot from beginning to end.
noun/nombre (plural zanies)
- [History/Historia] [Theater/Teatro] bufón (masculine)
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.