Translation of zilch in Spanish:
- [slang] how much did you get? — zilch¿cuánto te dieron? — ni cinco [colloquial]Example sentences
- As an added bonus, since I know absolutely zilch about Bob Fosse, I could not take serious issue with the choreography like the obnoxious couple sitting next to me.
- I simply wanted to point out my lack of experience, i.e. zilch and zero, of attending major rock concerts.
- I can offer zilch in the way of information about Allawi himself.
- But I sure don't play rugby just for the money and if I was paid zilch I would still be the first one out at training.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.