Translation of zipper in Spanish:
- (American English)cremallera (feminine)to do up/undo the zipper
cierre (masculine) (Latin America)
zíper (masculine) (Central America) (Mexico) (Venezuela)
cierre (masculine) relámpago (River Plate area) or (Chile) eclaircerrar/abrir la cremallera ( or el cierre etc)Example sentences
- When you get it home, you can cut it into five even pieces and put each piece into a zipper seal bag and freeze it until you are ready to thaw it for use.
- For the guys there's fluffy suits in electric blue and bold red, psychedelic printed tops, wax trousers with leg-length zippers and fisherman hats.
- These are basically regular knits and can be found in a zip-up style, a zipper collar or a hood.
- (American English) → zip 2 1
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.