Translation of zone in Spanish:
- 1 (area) torrid/temperate zonezona tórrida/templadanuclear-free zoneExample sentences
- The chain wants to convert the ground floor to what they describe as a traditional ale house and wine bar, with no-smoking zones and a family area.
- The area in question has now been declared a disaster zone, and provincial funding has been requested to help the afflicted fishermen.
- It wants to split the area into parking zones at each end and introduce a road traffic order in the middle to safeguard the loading bay with a larger sign.
- 1 (divide up)(area/town)
dividir en zonas or sectores
- Cllr Flynn says while Westport Town Councillors won't be zoning this particular piece of land they will be making their opinions felt.
- The list included concerns voiced by the town planners and architects on land use zoning and floor area ratio.
- Check local regulations and zoning restrictions because some areas may have legally established separation distances.
- 2 (designate) it is zoned as a green areaha sido declarada zona verdeExample sentences
- The canal area is zoned for new homes and restaurants, and some redundant cotton mills are being converted into flats.
- The Railway Square site is zoned for general business under the 2002 Waterford City Development Plan.
- But much of the land is former industrial space that couldn't be recycled for new uses without government approval because it is still zoned for manufacturing.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.