- 1 1.1 (sound) (no plural/sin plural) zumbido (masculine) 1.2 (upward flight) subida (feminine) abrupta
- 2zoom (lens) [Cinema/Cine] [Photography/Fotografía] [Television/Televisión] teleobjetivo (masculine), zoom (masculine)More example sentences
- For more serious work, a macro lens or a zoom with a macro feature offers superior quality.
- However there are a couple of reasons that pros would use a prime lens over a zoom.
- If you have a zoom or a telephoto lens then now is the time!
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- 1.1 (move fast) [colloquial/familiar] (+ adverb complement/+ adverbio predicativo) to zoom along/past/off ir*/pasar/salir* zumbando or como un bólido [colloquial/familiar] she zoomed through her work hizo el trabajo volando [colloquial/familiar] 1.2 (climb) [aeroplane] elevarse ([ abruptamente ]); [inflation] dispararse
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.