Translation of zoom in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (sound) (no plural/sin plural) zumbido (masculine) 1.2 (upward flight) subida (feminine) abrupta
- 2zoom (lens) [Cinema/Cine] [Photography/Fotografía] [Television/Televisión] teleobjetivo (masculine), zoom (masculine)Example sentences
- For more serious work, a macro lens or a zoom with a macro feature offers superior quality.
- However there are a couple of reasons that pros would use a prime lens over a zoom.
- If you have a zoom or a telephoto lens then now is the time!
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- 1.1 (move fast) [colloquial/familiar] (+ adverb complement/+ adverbio predicativo) to zoom along/past/off ir*/pasar/salir* zumbando or como un bólido [colloquial/familiar] she zoomed through her work hizo el trabajo volando [colloquial/familiar] 1.2 (climb) [aeroplane] elevarse ([ abruptamente ]); [inflation] dispararse
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.