Translation of vote in English:
- 1 (action)voting, vote (contre against) (en faveur de in favour (anglais britannique) of)droit de voteright to votevote d'un budgetvoting on a budgetvote à main levée/à bulletin secretvote by show of hands/by secret ballotvote par correspondanceabsentee vote (anglais américain)vote par procurationvote by proxyvote rural/populairerural/popular voteprocéder au vote vote d'une loipassing of a bill
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries French
- French-English and English-French dictionary
- more than 910,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers French* and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to French words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts**
**Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com