Translation of Zorn in English:
- [stärker]ihn packte der Zorn
wrathhe flew into a rageeinen Zorn auf jemanden haben[umgangssprachlich]jemandes Zorn erregen
be furious with somebodyanger somebodyder Zorn der Götterthe wrath of the Godsvor Zorn kochenbe boiling with ragegerechter Zornrighteous angerim Zornin a ragein anger
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries German
- German-English and English-German dictionary
- more than 840,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers German* and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to German words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts**
**Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com