Translation of affittare in English:
- 1 (dare in affitto)to let (out) (British English) , to rent out (casa, terreno)to hire out (British English) , to rent out (attrezzatura, veicolo, videocassetta) (a to)“affittasi”“for rent”, “to let” (British English)“affittasi camere” essere affittato per 600 sterline al meseto rent for 600 a month
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com