Translation of cadenza in English:
- 1(di suoni, voce, poesia) cadence, lilt, measure(di movimenti, passi) rhythm, cadence, measuretenere, perdere la cadenza una cadenza sostenutaa cracking pace(per remare) dare la cadenzato set the stroke
- 2 (di produzione) a o con cadenza bimestrale, trimestrale, settimanale la rivista esce con cadenza di quattro numeri all'annothe magazine comes out at the rate of four issues a year
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com