Translation of cannone in English:
- 1 (Militare) caricare, puntare un cannone scaricare il, fare fuoco col cannoneto fire a gunpalla di cannone colpo di cannone salutare con 21 colpi di cannoneto fire a 21 gun salutecarne da cannone [figurato]
- 2 [figurato]essere un cannoneto be an ace o a wizardè un cannone in matematicashe is brilliant at mathsla donna cannonethe fat lady
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com