Translation of cappello in English:
- 1 (Abbigliamento) è un cappello a tesa larga cappello di feltro cappello di pagliastraw hatcappello floscio cappello con pompon portare la mano al cappelloto touch one's hatmettersi, levarsi il cappelloto put on, take off one's hatcalcarsi il cappello in testato jam one's hat ongiù il cappello! levarsi il cappello davanti a qualcuno [figurato]to raise one's hat to somebody
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com